profit & cashflow
- Sales is Vanity, Profit is Sanity -
When it comes to increasing profits and managing cashflow these are the most common comments and questions we receive:
- Our Income is increasing but…
- Profits are declining
- There is never any money in the bank
- Our overdraft is maxed out
- Our business is growing but we can’t fund the growth
- How do we calculate our Breakeven Sales?
- How can I get a sustainable Return on Investment (ROI) from each employee?
Although there is no silver bullet to fix all of the above, we often discover making small tweaks in almost all areas of the business is the best solution. The very first step is to “understand what the numbers are telling us”.
Like to know more about maximising your profit? Flick thru your details by clicking on the follow this link button and let’s have an initial chat.
- Innovation and Adaptation: How Business Coaching Can Help Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners Thrive74Learn how business coaching can support you in areas such as entrepreneurship, leadership, small business management, career development, and personal and professional growth, as well as how it can help you find a mentor and access business consulting and executive coaching services.
- 68Guidance and Support for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners on Growing Their Business
- 61Learn about the importance of financial management and how it can benefit entrepreneurs and small business owners in areas such as entrepreneurship, leadership, small business management, career development, and personal and professional growth.